Preparing featured property details and media for
Realtor and Land Expert, Mark Hildebrand, has lived in the Philadelphia suburbs for over 40 years. His real-estate experience spans the Main Line, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery counties.
An honors graduate of the Pennsylvania State University, Mark spent years in the medical field as Marketing Director for a national healthcare system and physician group. With help from his strong marketing and sales background, he seamlessly transitioned his career to real estate.
During his 26 year tenure at Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach Realtors, Mark worked as a top producer, earning a wide range of awards and honors for his excellence in sales and leadership. His expertise includes Buyers and Sellers at all price points, from starter homes to exclusive estates, historic and equestrian properties, as well as those buying and selling land.
Mark’s philosophy of “Customer service can never be overstated,” and Sotheby’s International Realty’s signature “White-Glove Service” go hand-in-hand, offering Kurfiss Sotheby’s International Realty clients a truly exceptional experience.
In his free time, Mark enjoys skiing and cycling. He is actively involved within the Main Line community and is a volunteer for the Devon Horse Show and Baker Industries, a shelter for the homeless and underprivileged.
Berkshire Hathaway Fox & Roach
· The Dozen National Sales Award (1995 through 2018)
· Sales Excellence Award (Numerous occasions between 1997 & 2018)
· Devon Sales Associate of the Month (Numerous occasions between 1995 & 2018)
· Recipient of “Most Transactions in Devon Office”
· “Best Real Estate Agents in America” - The Wall Street Journal, 2015
· Chairman’s Circle Diamond Award - Top 1/2 of 1% of agents, 2015 & 2016